- 25mg CBD per gummy – 300mg CBD per bag (12 gummies), 1,250mg CBD per jar (50 gummies).
- Blue Raspberry Flavor.
- Lab Tested: <0.3%> THC.
- Non-GMO and free of contaminants (lab tested for pesticides and heavy metals).
- Ingredients: Full-Spectrum CBD Distillate, Clover Honey, Sugar, Gelatin, Pure Filtered Water, Blueberry Juice From Concentrate, Citric Acid, Modified Cornstarch, Glycerol Ester of Rosin, Sodium Benzoate and Potassium Sorbate and Calcium Disodium EDT, Contains less than 2% of the following: Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Salt, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Blue 1.
12 Pack, 50 Pack
- 450mg, 900mg & 1500mg dosing options.
- Flavored with Bone Broth Collagen Concentrate from Chicken, Beef, and Turkey.
- Shake well before use.
- Drop directly into an animal’s mouth or let absorb into food twice daily.
- Serving size: 0.25ml per 20 pounds.
- All tinctures are 1oz (30ml).
- Servings per container: 120 per 20 pounds.
- Does not contain THC (0.00% THC).
- Ingredients: Hemp Extract, MCT Oil, Bone Broth Collagen.
- Bath bombs are hard-packed mixtures of dry ingredients that fizz and give off bubbles and fragrances when dropped in bathwater. They are composed of essential oils and Epsom salts and are a great way to get CBD into your system.
- Featuring our four fragrances multi-pack: Summer Breeze (Jasmine), Sweet Dreams (Vanilla & Lavendar), Soothing Relief (Eucalyptus), Natural Elevation (Orange & Cedarwood), Multi-Pack (1 of each).
- Ingredients: Corn Starch, Baking Soda, Citric Acid, Epsom Salt, Grape Seed Oil, Water, Oxide Pigment Powder, Essential Oils, CBD Isolate.
- 25mg CBD per Bath Bomb Does not contain THC (0.00% THC)
Our CBD Freeze Gel is powerful and fast-acting! CBD topicals such as the CBD Freeze Gel, Moisturizing CBD Cream, and CBD Salve and CBD Massage Oil are great options for on-the-spot pain and inflammation relief. Perfect for sore muscles and joint pain, you can find all our topicals here. These liniments are excellent options and come in varying dosage quantities, ranging from 750mg (average strength), 1500mg (higher strength), and 3000mg (aggressive strength).
This topical is alcohol-based and dries quickly. For instance, compare to other popular ‘freezes’, this muscle freeze gel dries quickly without leaving residue. Experience a cooling experience that numbs the pain, followed by a warming sensation to relax it away.
Push down on the pump and start with a quarter size drop and apply more as needed. Apply to areas experiencing pain and/or inflammation. Avoid eyes and delicate areas.
Hemp Extract, Aloe Vera, Arnica, Menthol, Tea Tree Oil, Ilex Paraguariensis, Carbomer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Camphor, Aqua, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, and Triethanolamine
Will it get me high?
CBD is non-psychotropic and should not get you high.
Will it work for me?
CBD has not been approved by the FDA, so CBD companies cannot make health claims. However, the top reasons our customers cite for using CBD include pain, inflammation, anxiety, and problems sleeping.
Ingredients: CBD Isolate, Yellow Beeswax, Grapeseed Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Cinnamon Leaf Oil, Rosemary Leaf Oil, Lemongrass Oil, Ginger Root Oil, Helichrysum Oil, Peppermint Oil, Roman Chamomile Flower Oil, Eucalyptus Leaf Oil, Lavender Flower Oil, Ravensara Oil, Sweet Basil Oil, Spearmint Oil.
Whether you prefer the powerful and fast-acting CBD Freeze, the moisturizing CBD Pain Cream, or a classic CBD Salve, CBD topicals are a great option for on-the-spot pain and inflammation relief. Perfect for sore muscles and joint pain.
You may have noticed recent rise in presence of CBD in skin care products. This is for good reason. CBD is a powerful anti-inflammatory and can help diminish breakouts and reduce redness in acne-prone skin. It is also an antioxidant. Antioxidants can help reduce visible signs of aching, such as wrinkles, skin dullness, and ruddy tone.
For best results, apply locally to areas experiencing pain or inflammation.
- 750mg: 25mg per serving (small dose)
- 1500mg: 50mg per serving (medium dose)
- 3000mg: 100mg per serving (large dose)
- CBD Morning Drops are Isolate tinctures. The only difference between Kanab Organics CBD Morning Drops and regular CBD Isolate Tinctures are the addition of limonene.
- Limonene is a terpene commonly associated with citrus fruits, however, it can also be found in a wide variety of cannabis strains.
- A CBD tincture is our preferred method for taking CBD for the majority of use conditions due to its relatively high bioavailability when compared to ingestible products like edibles, capsules, and beverages.
- For best results, take the suggested dose of 1ml per serving before brushing your teeth in the morning. Squirt under your tongue and hold for 60-90 seconds before swallowing.
- All tinctures are 1oz (30ml)
- Does not contain THC (0.00% THC)
- Flavored with natural terpene limonene. Fruity, citrus flavor.
- Ingredients: CBD Isolate, MCT Oil, Limonene Terpene Isolate